- If you wish to be added to the mailing list
- If you have any comments or questions
- If you have any accessibility requirements in order to participate in this study
Agency and public consultation will take place throughout the Preliminary Design and Class EA Study. The Consultation Plan will include:
- Notice of Preliminary Design Study Commencement Consultation with regulatory agencies
- Communication with First Nations and Métis Groups
- Communication with property owners, residents, and businesses in the study area
- Two Public Information Centres (PIC)
- Preparation of a Transportation Environmental Study Report (TESR)
- Notice of Study Completion and public review of the TESR
The first PIC was held on June 15, 2016 to introduce the project to the public, provide background information, the preliminary improvement alternatives and evaluation criteria, and the proposed construction staging and traffic management strategy. It provided an opportunity to discuss issues or concerns directly with members of the project team. Displays and presentation materials are available in Documentation.
The second PIC is scheduled for December 14, 2016. The purpose of PIC-2 will be to display and seek input on the results of the evaluation of alternatives and the Recommended Plan.
All notices will be published in the following local newspapers:
- Cornwall Standard Freeholder (in English)
- Cornwall Seaway News (in English)
- Cornwall Express (in French)
The notices will also be posted on this website and sent directly to all contacts on the project mailing list.
Stakeholder input will be incorporated into the project findings and recommendations as appropriate.